8" x 11"
“Adding color to scrolling” is an old concept used by toy companies before plastic toys were made. In the pattern packet you get the pattern,
plus color pictures to glue on the wood. A little edge painting and a few coats of polyurethane, then finish with paste wax and you have a beautiful, colorful scrolled project.
ADD COLOR TO SCROLLING DIRECTIONS
1. Put pattern on wood and cut out.
2. Sand if necessary.
3. Paint side and top of wood as necessary
4. With scissors, cut out colored pictures
5. Glue to wood as pattern shows
6. Coat pattern with a few coats of Modge Podge
and you’re done
So simple, even kids will love to help!